Advanced Financial Services
Fast, Affordable, Simple, Legal, Easy to Manage 

Successful People Think about Litigation BEFORE It Happens. Are you prepared?

Judgment Recovery FAST

Welcome to

Advanced Financial Services

Advanced Financial Services is a company dedicated to the enforcement of judicial judgments. We purchase your judgment, in its entirety, usually on a 'future pay' basis, without application fees or up-front costs of any kind. We advance all the costs and expenses incurred in locating the judgment debtor and enforcing the judgment. We make our money only from the judgment debtor, at no direct cost to you.

The fact is - almost 80% of all judgments are never recovered. Your judgment may have been awarded by the court but enforcement is your responsibility. Advanced Financial Services can succeed when you can't! We have the resources, expertise, and determination to enforce the judgment you worked so hard to get. We will conduct a thorough investigation to uncover any assets or sources of income, and take whatever steps are necessary to legally seize them!

If you have a valid court awarded judgment of $1,000.00 or more, we will use every method at our disposal to recover the full amount of the unpaid judgment plus any interest that the judgment has accrued since it was issued. We will track the judgment debtor down even if he or she has moved to another state. We have access to both private and public databases that allows us to 'skip-trace' the debtor and to locate any assets that he or she may have. As allowed by law, we will garnish wages, attach bank accounts, and seize assets as necessary. If possible, we will try to do so without any notification or confrontation. In short, we will enforce the judgment that was legally and rightfully awarded to you by the courts!

We neither charge an application fee nor require you to cover any upfront expenses. We purchase the judgment from you for a percentage of anything that we are eventually able to recover from the judgment debtor. All expenses and legal costs incurred in the enforcement of your judgment are advanced by us. There is never an up-front charge of any kind! We are currently accepting judgments awarded in all 50 states.

To get the ball rolling, please complete the short application below. It would also be helpful to send us a copy of the judgment order itself as it contains a lot of necessary information. Your judgment may be faxed to 1-702-975-5022, scanned and emailed to, or sent via U.S. Mail to the address below. We will review your case and arrange a telephone consultation with you as quickly as possible. There is absolutely no obligation on your part. Isn't it time justice was served?

Still have questions? Please view Frequently Asked Questions below.

Advanced Financial Services
PO 947905
Maitland, FL 32794


I understand that this application neither obligates me to Advanced Financial Services nor does it obligate Advanced Financial Services to me. (All fields are required!)

Please email the following complete Judgment Information:

Case number (if known):

Amount of judgment:

Amount collected to date:

Date judgment was issued:

State and County in which judgment was issued:

Were you represented by an attorney?

Was your judgment awarded by default (defendant not present)?

Does judgment debtor (defendant) now reside in a different state?

Full Legal Name of judgment debtor:

Last known street address of judgment debtor:

Last known city, state, & zip of judgment debtor:

Type of employment or work judgement debtor:

Your Personal Contact Information:

Full Legal Name:

Street Address:

City, State, Zip:





Is there a statute of limitations on executing my judgment?
Yes. Your state law sets a limit on how long a judgment is enforceable, called a Statute of Limitations. This period is usually from 5 to 20 years starting on the date your judgment was awarded. Some states provide a way of renewing your judgment for an additional period of time.

Can I recover interest on my unpaid judgment?
Usually, yes. Most judgments include a provision for the payment of interest from the day it was awarded. The actual interest rate and calculation process varies from state to state. With interest, your judgment could be worth significantly more than the day it was awarded.

Why shouldn't I use an attorney to enforce my judgment?
You can, if you are willing to put down a retainer and pay a fee of between $125 and $175 per hour, whether they ever recover anything or not. When we enforce the judgment, we pay you per our agreement.

How about using a collection service?
A collection service may contact the debtor and irritate him to death! They may even place a black mark on his credit report. But, they rarely collect! And with the passage of the FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act), the debtor has the right to just tell a third-party debt collector to cease all communications. We, as the legal assignee of record, are not affected by many provisions of the FDCPA. We can investigate the debtor, locate his assets and seize them to enforce the judgment.

Is there any guarantee that you will be successful?
No. Sometimes there are simply no assets to seize. But you can be sure that we will do our best, because if we are unable to enforce your judgment - we don't get paid! This gives us a serious incentive to succeed!!

Must I pay any of the expenses incurred in enforcing my judgment?
No. In fact, we purchase the judgment from you, usually on a future pay basis. At the time that we purchase your judgment, we've neither had the opportunity nor the legal right to investigate the judgment debtor. We can only do that after filing an 'Assignment of Judgment' with the courts. We then investigate the judgment debtor, and in accordance with the laws of your state, proceed with our enforcement efforts. Only after our investigation can we actually determine the value of the judgment. In most cases, the expenses incurred in enforcing the judgment are either added to the judgment and recovered from the judgment debtor, or they are deducted from the amount actually recovered. Either way, you have no upfront expense.

How long before I will actually see results?
It all depends on the difficulty in locating the judgment debtor and in uncovering his assets. Some debtors are pretty adept at hiding their assets. They appear to live without any 'normal' means of support. We will try our best to get results in the first few weeks, but it could take months in a difficult case.

I have a judgment awarded in one state against a debtor who resides in another state. Can you help?
In most cases, yes. Especially if the judgment debtor answered your complaint or made an appearance at your hearing. If the judgment debtor didn't appear, the judgment is called a default judgment which is considered a weaker judgment. Each of us has the right to confront our accusers and to defend against any legal claims. So, if the debtor is able to show the court that he was not properly served, or served in the wrong capacity, he can file a motion asking the court to set aside the judgment. Overcoming this hurdle can be one of the most difficult in any enforcement effort. Especially when done across state lines.

How does all this work?
First, we complete an agreement detailing the specifics of the purchase of your judgment. If acceptable, you will then assign the judgment to us making us the assignee of record. Once we have filed the assignment documents with the court, we will have the legal right to investigate the judgment debtor and proceed with the process of enforcement. We will then make payment to you based on the funds recovered from the judgment debtor, per our agreement.

I'm sold! What is my next step?
Just complete the short online application. We will contact you by telephone and send the necessary documents for your signature. On return of the signed documents, we will immediately initiate enforcement of the judgment.


Web Hosting Companies